We are looking to hire an HVAC installation helper. The HVAC installation helper can be recent High School or HVAC school graduate. We provide additional on the job training as needed – jobs are approximately 70% residential and 30% commercial.
Come work in a family-oriented atmosphere, where your hard work and eagerness to learn and be part of a team is appreciated and rewarded.
To be successful in this role, attention to direction and safety should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and people skills, the ability to work in a team environment.
HVAC Install Helper Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the installation or maintaining and repairing of heating and air conditioning systems and IAQ equipment.
- The ability to take detailed directions from the installation or repair Technicians.
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work in a team environment.
HVAC Install Healper Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
TOTAL COMFORT COOLING & HEATING CO. INC. Offers:
- Paid holiday’s and sick days.
- Paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Employer sponsored retirement plan.
- Training to advance your career.