We are looking to hire detail-oriented HVAC technicians to install and/or, maintain and repair HVAC systems. The HVAC technician can be recent HVAC school graduate or an experienced technician. We provide additional on the job training as needed – jobs are approximately 70% residential and 30% commercial.
Come work in a family-oriented atmosphere, where your hard work and eagerness to learn is appreciated and rewarded.
To be successful in this role, customer satisfaction, safety and comfort should be your top priority. Ideal candidates will be patient, and have excellent organizational and people skills, the ability to work in a team environment or independently.
HVAC Technician Responsibilities:
- Installing, maintaining and repairing heating and air conditioning systems and IAQ equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers' requirements.
- Assisting with customers' queries.
HVAC Technician Requirements:
- High school diploma, GED or suitable equivalent.
- Recent HVAC school graduate.
- Valid driver’s license.
- EPA 608 Certification
- Understanding of principles of air conditioning, refrigeration and heating.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in confined spaces.
TOTAL COMFORT COOLING & HEATING CO. INC. Offers:
- Paid holiday’s and sick days.
- Paid vacation.
- Health insurance.
- Employer sponsored retirement plan.
- Training to advance your career.